- Available languages: Español/English
- Maximum age: 99 years
- Use solar protection
- Footwear required
Can you imagine being in different places at the same time? What would you say if we offered you the opportunity to discover a miniature continent?
Come and see Gran Canaria, our fairytale island!
You can discover an infinite number of rugged and volcanic landscapes, observe endless gorges and unreachable pine forests, glimpse steep cliffs rising up from the sea. Connect with nature and feel the wonderful extensions of pine trees, as well as make incursions through its many trails. Explore real Canarian corners, walk among vineyards and taste the flavour of their wines or admire valleys of tropical fruits and coffee. Discover the origin and history of our island, understand the aboriginal world from the Sacred Mountains, a World Heritage Site. Get lost and surf in the windingsand mountains, which are part of the wonderful beaches that bathe Gran Canaria.
All this, and more, can be done in the company of local and official guides with authorised transport and with a total guarantee of exclusivity, as only yours, your partner or friends will come.
Once the itinerary has been agreed upon, tailor-made for your family, we will leave from your hotel to visit the best landscapes of Gran Canaria.
- Departures: from the capital Las Palmas G.C. For those clients staying in the south of the island, supplement of 15 euros per person.
- Bring comfortable clothes, sunglasses, cap.
- If you want to take a bath, do not forget your swimsuit and towel.
- It does not include drinks or meals, nor tickets to museums or monuments. Our guide will be able to help you with this.
- Groups from 2 to 6 pax. In the case that they are + 7, please let us know to calculate the extra cost.