- Activity duration: 24 hours
- Available languages: español/english
- Activity for people with reduced mobility
- Guided visit included
Discover with this ticket the secret corners of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
At the third Tourist Bus Stop you can see the impressive sculpture of the famous local tenor Alfredo Kraus in the square named after him.
At the sixth stop you will discover the history of this maritime city: Santa Ana Cathedral, a building that mixes Gothic and neoclassical styles and whose construction began in the fifteenth century in Vegueta old town.
At the seventh stop you will contemplate the elegance of Perez Galdós Theater which, in addition to other treasures, exhibits the paintings of the Canary artist Néstor Martin de la Torre and has a room dedicated to the French composer Camille Saint-Saëns.
1. Santa Catalina Park
2. El Corte Inglés Shopping Centre
2A. Alfredo Kraus Auditorium
3. La Cornisa Viewpoint
4. Pueblo Canario
5. Vegueta old town and Santa Ana Cathedral
6. Pérez Galdós Theater
7. San Telmo Bus Station
9. Santa Catalina Dock
10. Playa de las Canteras
Once you validate the ticket, you can use it during the next 24 hours.
Check the bus-stops map by clicking "Discover the experience" above.
You can start and continue the tour at any of the 11 City Sightseeing bus stops available in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Duration: The route lasts 75 minutes. The ticket can be used during 24 hours.
The buses arrive every 25-35 minutes, depending on the season. The first bus departs from San Telmo Bus station at 9:40 and from Santa Catalina Park at 10:00. The last bus departs at 18:00.
This ticket includes:
- "Bus Turístico" ticket with on-board WiFi and audioguide in Spanish / English / French / Italian / German.
- Alfredo Kraus Auditorium tour: at 10:15, 11:15 and 12:15.
- Vegueta Old Town Walking Tour: from Monday to Saturday at 13:15 from bus stop number 5.
- Free parking at El Corte Inglés Shopping Centre
- On-board WiFi
- Visit to the Gabinete Literario: from Monday to Friday at 11:00.